The Dent Devils Training: Where new PDR masters are created!
Paintless Ding Removal (PDR) Training
Would you like to start your own Paintless Ding Removal business?
Come and learn from one of the best professionals in the country, Eddie Martin, owner and master PDR technician with more than 25 years of experience in the autobody repair industry.
Classes are individual and focus on step-by-step processes. You can learn how to work in a wide variety of scenarios, from small dents on top and side panels to more complex repairs like hail damage, crease dents, body lines, and dents on the edges of panels (see examples). Classes also focus on how to select the proper tools, access dents without drilling, brace configurations, and detailed secrets of inner panels.
We also offer additional advanced training, where we cover more complex damage in all areas of the vehicle, both foreign and domestic.
Please keep in mind that learning the art of Paintless Dent Repair is an ongoing process. The longer your training is the more details we can get into, and therefore the shorter it will be before you are ready to go out on your own.
- Introduction to PDR and explanation of different styles of dents
- Orientation and demonstration of PDR processes
- Explanation of damage theory and description of metal characteristics
- How to properly read different lights and the proper use of the fog boards
- Proper tool selection for a variety of damages
- Tool location exercises on practice panels
- High point recognition and removal techniques
- Removal of small lows
- Initial removal of small and medium size dents on practice panels
- Perfecting small and medium size damage
- Initial removal of deeper and larger sized dents
- Perfecting deeper and larger size damage
- Techniques for removing creased dents, body line damage, pressure dents and hail
- Review all access points for all panels of the vehicle to insure a "drill-free" technique
- Access lessons continued for hail with emphasis on headliners and interior trim
- Finishing techniques including the removal of micro lows
- Double metal and ways to access damage in these areas
- Proper color sanding and polishing
- PDR practice exercises
- Advanced use of fog boards & lights in direct sunlight
- Cross checking techniques
- Tool customization basics
- Recommendations on Paintless Dent Repair tools from companies around the U.S.A.
- Urethane bumper reshaping
- How to properly repair stretched dents and dings
- Aluminum repairs
- Glue pulling for non accessible area's and larger damages
- How to deal with retail customers & body shops
- Estimating dents, dings, creases & hail repairs
Check out our Testimonials for feedback of our quality / experience!
• 5 days / 35 hour training
• 10 days / 70 hour training
• 15 days / 105 hour training
• Split package
• 2x 5 days / 35 hours training parts
• Maximum gap between parts: 6 months
• 20 days / 140 hour training
Package # 6
• 1 day / 7 hour training
* Prices & Packages are subject to change without notice *
* Training involves a combination of hands on, live Demonstrations & independent practice*
*If you want Paintless Dent Repair Training but do not have the time right now you can always prepay to get these prices*